How can art support healthy aging? Join the Denver Art Museum (DAM) and fellow creative aging practitioners who work with older adults, programs, and services to…
- Learn about creative aging
- Make connections with colleagues
- Experience the DAM’s creative aging programs
The Creative Aging + Wellbeing Convening is a day-long event designed for professionals interested in exploring the field of creative aging through hands-on learning and small group discussions. The program includes:
- The Future of Creative Aging panel discussion: Keynote panel discussion on creating reciprocal community partnerships, integrating arts into existing services, and building staff capacity.
- Program Sampling: Experience firsthand the DAM’s programs and spaces designed for adults 55+.
- How to Design for Wellbeing workshop: Interactive workshop covering design and evaluation tools using a wellbeing lens. Participants will receive a printed toolkit that they can use when designing their own programs.
LinkAGES is a proud supporter of this event.